The first rule: the body takes resources only from the food you put inside. There is nowhere else to get the “building material”. This means that the responsibility for the well-being lies only with the owner of the body. It would be nice to normalize the nutrition in general, but now about something else. How to improve the potency in men with the right diet. Start with it. Additionally, you can buy drugs at https://svensktapotek.net/kopa-kamagra-oral-jelly/.
Fats are very insidious components of food and the body. The correct male diet consists of 30% of fats. No more and no less, that is exactly the secret. Male hormones bind on the basis of fat. This is another interesting fact that says a lot about the purpose of men.
A couple of million years ago, men had just assumed a decent bipedal and not very hairy appearance. Hormones were formed, processes were established and the “concept” of the body as a whole was determined. And at this point nature decided: it’s eating a piece of meat that makes you a man. You eat meat – the body produces testosterone – you feel strong – you’re ready to kill the mammoth again. And so it goes round and round, and that’s the right thing to do.
Other important elements:
- Phosphorus – directly affects your sex drive. When you think about changing the diet – start with the phosphorus balance in the diet. It is found in cereals, cheese, oysters, and peanut butter;
- Zinc – preferably take 15 mg per day as a supplement to the main diet. The lack of zinc contributes to the regulation of testosterone in the body that may lead to lower quality of sperm and insufficient prostate secretion. The greater the age, the less zinc is absorbed from food naturally, so it is desirable to take a supplement, even if the diet is specially selected. Zinc is rich in animal products: red meat, chicken and beef liver, by-products, eggs, fish, squid, shrimp;
- Vitamin E, helps blood cells move oxygen. It is important for everyone to maintain normal levels. Another vitamin E affects the front lobe of the pituitary gland – the very part of the brain that controls the sexual organs. To compensate for the lack of this vitamin, you need to focus on soybean oil, almonds, margarine, cereals and legumes, walnuts, peanuts, butter;
- Vitamin D – known for the fact that the body itself does not synthesize it. Vitamin D enters the body with sunlight, which is why it is so important to be outdoors regularly. Well, and because everyone loves a tanned guy. To increase your vitamin D levels, you need to add herring, tuna, trout, caviar, eggs, milk and dairy products to your diet.
- Fats – 30% of the diet, no more, no less;
- water, 1.5 liters a day. Tea, coffee – not water;
- half a kilo of fruit a day;
- add spice – cook dishes with spices as often as possible;
- Go to fast food no more than once a week;
- forget about beer;
- Do not use deep-fried food or anything related to it;
- Mint should also be excluded from your diet completely.
If you want to be able to restore your potency quickly, it makes sense to visit https://svensktapotek.net/.